@TommySandhu: @shesha1D here’s a little pic for u … Check ur whattsapp for a personal message from @zaynmalik
you’re my backbone
you’re my corner stone
okay so brian rose, one of the spn crew members tweeted this
and i was like okay let’s have a look
at this point i was scanning the picture too closely then i noticed a familiar figure
iT’S RICHARD FUCKING SPEIGHT JR
AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS COULD ONLY MEAN ONE THING..
THE TRICKSTER IS BACK BABY!!!!
Or Richard is on break after serving lunch
youre a 10 and i look like im 10
We take tests online and everytime I login a character from doctor who comes up as the example name.
That happens to me too
I’m just waiting until someone makes a Slaute/Bo$$ mashup and everyone will shut up and realize that these are two good songs created to empower women of our generation written and sung by 9 amazing women who are living they’re dreams and just want to make their fans and everyone feel powerful and good about themselves.
#salute #changetheworldtogether (at www.apinchlife.com)
"1. Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2. Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3. Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4. Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5. You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6. That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7. Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8. It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9. I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10. Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
Julie Andrews on being directed by her husband.
Jules, as usual, being adorable
gettin real tired of my own bullshit